BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 19, 2010

LCD Soundsystem "This Is Happening" (ADVANCE)

I've never really sat down with an LCD Soundsystem album before. I was even raging against all the hype that their third (and final?) record was already getting. But that song "Drunk Girls" just rocks and I decided I wanted to hear more.

And, let me tell you, I am now a believer. This album absolutely kicks ass. I'm going to have listen to their previous records again because how did I miss this? So melodic, so high energy, so... DANCE PARTY!

Don't let the length of the songs put you off. There are so many new elements they add throughout the song that it doesn't feel like 8 minutes. It's the perfect record to get you pumped before you go out on a Thu/Fri/Sat night. Just start with the first track. Trust me, you won't be able to stop.

Must hear: Dance Yrself Clean

(Release Date: 5/18/10)