BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Tracklist's Top 20 Albums of 2010

It seems like just yesterday I was ranking the best albums of 2009 and here we are again. Last year's list was a tall task. I had just started this blog in July '09 and had a very broad idea of what I wanted to do here. This year I felt I was able to hone in on the genre and overall feel of the music I wanted to cover; thereby leading to a much clearer year-end list.

Without any further ado, here are my Top 20 Albums of 2010.


20. Sleigh Bells - Treats


19. Matt & Kim - Sidewalks


18. Belle & Sebastian - Write About Love


17. She & Him - Volume Two


16. Sufjan Stevens - All Delighted People EP


15. Band of Horses - Infinite Arms


14. The Morning Benders - Big Echo


13. Best Coast - Crazy For You


12. Sufjan Stevens - The Age of Adz


11. Gorillaz - Plastic Beach


10. LCD Soundsystem - This Is Happening


9. The Black Keys - Brothers


8. Motion City Soundtrack - My Dinosaur Life


7. Weezer - Hurley


6. Ra Ra Riot - The Orchard


5. The Drums - The Drums


4. Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy


3. Vampire Weekend - Contra


2. Arcade Fire - The Suburbs


1. Beach House - Teen Dream